Spinach and Artichoke Dip-Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Flaky, buttery crescent rolls stuffed with favorite spinach and artichoke dip and oozing melted feta and whipped yummy cream cheese.
- Serves: 24 persons
- 3cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1(14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1(8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese, softened
- ¼cup mayonnaise
- ¼cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3(8 ounce) tubes refrigerated butter-flavored crescent rolls
- ½cup fine Italian bread crumbs
Step 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Step 2Mix spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic together in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Step 3Remove rolls from each can and separate into 8 triangles for a total of 24. Place a heaping tablespoon spinach-cream cheese mixture on the wide end of each triangle. Roll up each triangle, starting at the wide end; fold the ends underneath and dredge in bread crumbs to coat. Place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
Step 4Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve hot.