Orange & dark chocolate yogurt bowls
Make a delicious yogurt bowl for breakfast, with a secret layer of creamy cholesterol-busting oats cooked in soya milk to make it more substantial
- Serves: 2 persons
- 80g porridge oats
- 640g unsweetened fortified soya milk
- 2x 120g pots bio yogurt or soya yogurt
- 2oranges, peeled and chopped
- 16g pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 10g grated dark chocolate
- sprinkling of ground cinnamon
Step 1Tip the oats into a pan and pour in the soya milk. Stir over a medium heat for 5-8 mins until the oats are cooked and the mixture thickens slightly. Pour into two bowls and allow to cool for a few minutes to thicken further.
Step 2Smooth the yogurt over the top to completely cover the porridge, then top with the oranges, nuts, chocolate and cinnamon.