Skillet Herb Roasted Chicken
This delicious dish features boneless chicken pieces that have been coated with a savory herb blend, sauteed until done, and topped with a scrumptious sauce made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼teaspoon ground dried sage leaves
- ¼teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4each skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1(10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- ½cup water
- 4cups hot cooked rice
Step 1Mix flour, sage and thyme. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Step 2Heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook 15 minutes or until done. Remove and keep warm.
Step 3Add soup and water. Heat through. Serve over chicken with rice.