Spicy Ramen-Stuffed Jalapenos
Serve with a side of ranch.
- Serves: 14 persons
- 1(3 ounce) package cooked ramen noodles
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1tablespoon ginger paste
- 1tablespoon garlic paste
- 2teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1teaspoon salt
- 14medium (blank)s jalapeno peppers
- 1(16 ounce) package bacon, or as needed
Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top.
Step 2Roughly chop the cooked ramen noodles. Set aside.
Step 3Mix cream cheese, mozzarella, ginger paste, garlic paste, pepper flakes, and salt together in a bowl.
Step 4Hollow out jalapenos and remove seeds. Stuff each jalapeno evenly with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each with one slice of bacon. Lay the jalapenos on top of the baking sheet rack.
Step 5Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is browned and crisp, 30 to 45 minutes.