Cajun Style Ribs
This is a great recipe for spicy Cajun-style pork ribs. Cajun spices and other spices are used—increase or decrease the spices for your taste.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1rack pork spareribs
- 2tablespoons/30 mL salt (use less if necessary)
- 2tablespoons/30 mL Cajun seasoning
- 2tablespoons/30 mL black pepper
- 1teaspoon/5 mL cayenne
- 1teaspoon/5 mL white pepper
- 1teaspoon/5 mL onion powder
- 1teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1teaspoon/5 mL paprika
- Louisiana hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce to taste
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Mix the dry ingredients with Cajun seasoning and rub into ribs.
Step 3Add the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce to your liking.
Step 4Let sit overnight.
Step 5Smoke or grill and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Step 6Enjoy! To cook these ribs, we recommend one of the following cooking methods: