Best Tuna Casserole
This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! The potato chips give the casserole a crunchy crust.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1(12 ounce) package egg noodles
- ¼cup chopped onion
- 2cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1cup frozen green peas
- 2(5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2(10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½(4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1cup crushed potato chips
Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Step 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Step 3In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, soup and mushrooms. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with potato chip crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
Step 4Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.