Crescent Roll Pizza Pinwheels
Learn how to create crescent roll pizza pinwheels that make a great appetizer for any party or game day.
- Serves: 20 persons
- 1(8 ounces) can crescent roll dough
- ½cup/2 ounces pepperoni (finely chopped)
- 1cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2to 3 tablespoons mushrooms (or bell pepper, finely chopped)
- 1tablespoon onion (finely chopped)
- 1cup marinara or pizza sauce (for dipping)
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Press perforations together.
Step 3Evenly sprinkle pepperoni over the rectangles, then the mushrooms or bell pepper, onion (if using), and shredded cheese.
Step 4Roll a rectangle up tightly, starting with the short end.
Step 5Slice the roll into 5 to 6 even slices and place on the baking sheet, leaving a few inches between them. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
Step 6Bake for about 14 to 18 minutes, until nicely browned.
Step 7Serve with warmed marinara or pizza sauce and enjoy!