Spring Radish Salad with Egg and Garden Cress
This is a great spring salad with fresh radishes, hard-boiled eggs, and garden kress combined with a light lemon dressing.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 2bunches radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼cup garden cress, or more to taste
- 3tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1large lemon, juiced
- ¼teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅛teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1pinch white sugar
- 2large hard boiled eggs, sliced, or to taste
Step 1Combine radishes and garden cress in a bowl.
Step 2Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and sugar in a cup. Pour over salad and mix to combine. Garnish with egg slices.