Best-Ever Cucumber Dill Salad
Just experimenting one day and came up with a yummy, fresh twist on an old recipe.
- Serves: 6 persons
- ½cucumber, very thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¼cup sour cream, or to taste
- ¼cup vinegar, or more to taste
- ¼cup plain yogurt
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½lime, juiced
- 2teaspoons white sugar
- 1teaspoon dill
- ½red onion, thinly sliced
- ½stalk celery, thinly sliced
Step 1Place cucumber slices in a colander. Generously sprinkle salt over cucumber; let sit until water starts to bead on the slices, about 10 minutes. Drain water from cucumber slices.
Step 2Whisk sour cream, vinegar, yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, sugar, and dill together in a large bowl until dressing is smooth. Mix cucumber, onion, and celery into dressing until evenly coated; season with salt and pepper.