Chipotle Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Burritos Recipe
Delicious and easy Chipotle Bacon, Egg and Cheese Burritos are the perfect make-ahead and freezer friendly breakfast -- filling and so easy to reheat.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 1tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4extra large eggs
- 2medium tortillas
- 4slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½cup shredded cheddar cheese, or cheddar and Monterey Jack blend)
- 1chipotle pepper, finely chopped
- ½teaspoon of adobo sauce (from the chipotle can)
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan.
Step 3Whisk the four eggs until completely scrambled.
Step 4Add the eggs to the pan and scramble until cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 5Spread a tortillas out on a plate. Top each tortilla with half of the egg mixture. Split the bacon, cheese, and chipotle pepper between the two tortillas. Top with a bit of adobo sauce, fold the bottom edge of the tortilla over the top of the filling and start rolling. Fold in the sides and finish rolling until you have a beautifully-rolled burrito.