Garden Harvest Lasagna
For a few small lasagnas, prepare this recipe but assemble and bake in small disposable aluminum foil loaf pans.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2medium (blank)s medium zucchini, sliced
- 1(10 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 1(15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1egg, slightly beaten
- 1teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1(26 ounce) jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce
- 1(16 ounce) package lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
Step 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook zucchini and mushrooms 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; set aside.
Step 2Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and basil in medium bowl; set aside.
Step 3Evenly spread 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles, lengthwise over sauce, overlapping edges slightly. Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over noodles, then 3/4 cup sauce and 1/3 of the vegetable mixture; repeat layers, ending with noodles. Top with remaining Sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.