Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk
This chia seed pudding with coconut milk is a healthy alternative to processed desserts. Chia seeds make great desserts and are high in omega-3s. This recipe uses agave (or stevia, if you prefer) as a sweetener instead of sugar. Stir again before serving and top with fresh fruit and another dash of cinnamon or spices.
- 2cups sweetened coconut milk
- 6tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1tablespoon agave nectar, or more to taste
- ½teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1pinch salt
- ½cup chia seeds
- ½cup diced fresh strawberries
Step 1Whisk together sweetened and unsweetened coconut milks, agave nectar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl; stir in chia seeds. Allow mixture to soak until thickened, at least 20 minutes, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Step 2Stir pudding and top with strawberries.