Salmon Cobb Salad
Smoked salmon, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, and avocado are tossed in a buttermilk dressing in this cobb salad, a filling lunch or dinner.
- Serves: 10 persons
- ¾cup buttermilk
- ½cup mayonnaise
- ¼cup minced shallot
- 3tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- ½teaspoon salt
- 1head Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 8ounces cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 1avocado, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3hard-boiled eggs, quartered and halved
- 1(3 ounce) package smoked salmon
- ground black pepper to taste
Step 1Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, shallot, dill, lemon juice, and salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; refrigerate.
Step 2Mix lettuce, bacon, avocado, eggs, and salmon together in a bowl. Add dressing and toss until coated; season with black pepper.