Thousand Island Dressing Recipe
These days, Thousand Island dressing is probably more popular as a sandwich spread than a salad dressing. For a real treat, try it on your next burger.
- Serves: 16 persons
- 1pint mayonnaise
- ½cup Chili sauce (or cocktail sauce or ketchup)
- 1tablespoon onion (minced)
- 2tablespoons green pepper (minced)
- 2tablespoons pimento (drained and finely chopped)
- Optional: 1 large hard-boiled egg (chopped)
Step 1In a glass bowl, combine the mayonnaise and other ingredients. Chill.
Step 2Store unused portion in the refrigerator, where it should keep for a day or two.