Zucchini-Parmesan Cheese Fritters
Make these easy bite-sized zucchini Parmesan cheese fritters for a healthy and delicious snack any time of the day!
- Serves: 10 persons
- 3large zucchini, finely grated
- ½teaspoon salt
- 5tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1pinch salt
- ¼cup sour cream, for topping
Step 1Combine zucchini and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes. Pour mixture onto a clean dish towel or cheesecloth and squeeze to drain completely.
Step 2Whisk egg in a bowl and add flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir in drained zucchini and mix well.
Step 3Heat oil in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat. Add batter by the tablespoon. Cook fritters until golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per batch. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt. Serve immediately with sour cream.