Refreshing Cucumber Watermelon Salad
I make this for all of my summer picnics, a huge hit!
- Serves: 10 persons
- 1small red onion, halved and sliced into thin half-moons
- 2tablespoons lime juice, or more to taste
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 3baby cucumbers, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½cup mint leaves, sliced thinly
Step 1Mix red onion with lime juice in a bowl; set side to marinate at least 10 minutes. Stir olive oil into mixture.
Step 2Toss watermelon, baby cucumbers, and feta cheese together in a large bowl. Pour the red onion mixture over the watermelon mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle mint over the salad; toss.