Quick Beef Stir-Fry
Quick and easy beef stir-fry. I make this on my busiest weeknights.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1½ cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2carrots, thinly sliced
- 1green onion, chopped
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 2tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Step 1Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
Step 2Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.