No-Bake Keto Cheesecake
This no-bake keto cheesecake is a blank slate for dessert creativity. It can be prepared in advance and served chilled from the refrigerator.
- Serves: 12 persons
- For the Crust:
- 2cups almond flour
- 4tablespoons unsalted butter (or coconut oil ; melted)
- ¼cup keto-friendly granulated sugar substitute
- ¼teaspoon salt
- For the Filling:
- 4(8-ounce) boxes cream cheese (block-style, softened )
- 1cup heavy whipping cream
- ½cup keto-friendly granulated sugar substitute
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1tablespoon lemon zest (plus more for garnish, optional)
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- For the Berry Topping:
- 2cups fresh berries (or frozen)
- 3tablespoons water
- 3tablespoons keto-friendly granulated sugar substitute
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, melted butter, keto-friendly granulated sugar substitute, and salt. Stir until it forms a sandy consistency.
Step 3Press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan . Place in refrigerator to set while proceeding with next steps.
Step 4In large bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, keto-friendly granulated sugar substitute, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Whip for 5 minutes until fluffy.
Step 5Pour filling over chilled crust, smoothing top with a spatula or soon. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Step 6When ready to serve, prepare berry topping. In a medium pan over medium heat, combine berries, water, keto-friendly granulated sugar substitute, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil, then simmer, uncovered, until sauce has thickened. About 10 to 15 minutes. Cool before serving.
Step 7To serve, run a thin knife around edge to loosen crust from sides of pan. Release springform pan and remove sides. Top each slice with cooled berry topping. Garnish with additional lemon zest, if desired.