College Munchies (Edible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough)
In college, my roommate taught me how to make easy, cheap, edible cookie dough for those late-night cravings. They're delicious and can be baked to make chocolate peanut butter cookies!
- Serves: 12 persons
- ⅔cup white sugar
- 3tablespoons peanut butter
- 3tablespoons margarine, at room temperature
- ⅓cup instant milk chocolate drink mix
- 2tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 3cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
Step 1Combine sugar, peanut butter, and margarine in a large bowl; beat until creamy. Mix in chocolate drink mix and milk until blended. Mix in flour until dough comes together and is no longer sticky.
Step 2Roll dough into balls; transfer to a large plate lined with waxed paper. Store in the refrigerator.