Salted caramel martini
Treat friends and family to our pre-mixed salted caramel version martini, with vodka and Irish cream liqueur. It's the perfect Christmas gift
- Serves: 2 persons
- 100ml vodka
- 100ml Irish cream liqueur
- 2tbsp salted caramel sauce or dulce de leche, plus another 2 tbsp for the kit
- pinch of sea salt flakes (optional)
- 300ml screwtop or flip-top bottle
- 1piping bag or small squeeze bottle
- string or tape
- edible glitter (optional)
Step 1Pour the vodka, liqueur, 2 tbsp caramel sauce and salt (if using dulce de leche) into a blender with 50ml water. Blitz until smooth. Pour into a 300ml bottle and chill until needed. Will keep chilled for three days.
Step 2To gift, spoon 2 tbsp caramel sauce into a piping bag, leaving the end intact. Seal the open end by tying it with string or using a piece of tape. Secure the piping bag to the outside of the cocktail base bottle with tape or string, and package up with edible glitter, if using, and these instructions: Chill the cocktail base. Snip off the end of the piping bag and pipe swirls of caramel sauce all over the bases of two coupe or martini glasses. Pour over the cocktail base and garnish with edible glitter.