Pizza with Mortadella and Prosciutto
Pizza with fresh mozzarella, cured meats, hot Fresno chiles, and Parmesan is grilled and ready to eat in just minutes.
- Serves: 4 persons
- Fresh pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Thinly sliced mortadella, cut into strips
- Thinly sliced prosciutto
- Fresno chile peppers, thinly sliced
Step 1Using, hand-tossed pizza dough, place on a hot grill for approximately 3 to 4 minutes until the bottom is firm.
Step 2Turn it over and brush with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Step 3Place mortadella and prosciutto on the pizza. Then top with thinly sliced fresno peppers and shaved parmesan cheese.
Step 4Grill until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).