White Pizza Dip
Satisfy a pizza craving with homemade deconstructed white pizza dip, filled with four kinds of cheese and served with your favorite bread or chips!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1pint grape tomatoes
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- ¼teaspoon salt
- ¼teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½blocks cream cheese (room temperature/softened)
- 8ounces mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 8ounces provolone cheese (grated)
- ¼cup parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 4garlic cloves (minced)
- ¼cup basil leaves (fresh, chopped)
- 1teaspoon thyme (or 2 tablespoons fresh chopped)
- 1teaspoon oregano (or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped)
Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Step 2Line a baking sheet with foil for the tomatoes. Drizzle the olive oil on top and salt. Roast for 20-25 minutes until they burst open. Set aside.
Step 3In an oven-safe baking dish (4x6 works) combine the softened cream cheese with most of the provolone, mozzarella and parmesan. Set aside a small bit of all 3 cheeses for topping. Stir in the herbs, garlic and roasted tomatoes, and mix well.
Step 4Clean the edges of the baking dish if it got messy when mixing and top with the remaining cheeses and bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately!