Thai Chicken Thigh Bake
Super moist and super easy Thai-inspired sweet and spicy chicken. The secret is the foil wrapper!
- Serves: 10 persons
- ½cup soy sauce
- ⅓cup brown sugar
- ¼cup peanut butter
- 3tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2tablespoons chile-garlic paste
- 1tablespoon cornstarch
- 10boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized cubes
- ¼cup chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
Step 1Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic, and chile paste in a resealable container. Mix well. Stir in cornstarch. Add chicken to marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Step 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan or rimmed cookie sheet with a double layer of foil large enough to envelop the chicken.
Step 3Spread chicken evenly over the bottom layer of foil. Top with the marinade, fold the upper layer of foil on top, and wrap to fully cover chicken.
Step 4Roast in the preheated oven until chicken thighs are no longer pink, about 1 hour. Unwrap and sprinkle with cilantro.