Skillet Spinach Lasagna
Quick and easy way to make lasagna!
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1pound Italian sausage roll
- 8lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1(28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1(8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2cups torn fresh spinach
- ½cup ricotta cheese
- 4ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼cup grated Parmesan cheese
Step 1Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage, breaking into smaller pieces, in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix noodles into sausage.
Step 2Pour crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce over sausage-noodle mixture; bring to a boil. Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer until noodles are cooked and sauce is thickened, about 25 minutes. Add spinach, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese; cover skillet and remove from heat. Let lasagna stand for 5 minutes; top with Parmesan cheese.