Cantaloupe with Salami Salad
A tasty refreshing summer salad that is easy to make and so delicious.
- Serves: 4 persons
- ½cantaloupe - peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced into strips
- ¼pound thinly sliced spicy salami, cut into strips
- 2ounces Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved
- ¼cup arugula, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1lime, juiced
Step 1Arrange cantaloupe, salami, and Parmesan cheese on a platter. Sprinkle arugula over cantaloupe mixture; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil and lime juice over salad.