Easy Turkey and Rice Casserole
This simple turkey and rice casserole recipe is an excellent way to use leftover turkey. It takes just minutes to prepare.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2cups cooked turkey, diced
- 2cups cooked rice
- ¼cup green pepper, finely chopped
- ½cup finely chopped onion
- 1(3 to 4-ounce can) sliced mushrooms, drained, optional
- 1(10 3/4-ounces can) condensed cream of mushroom soup or cream of celery
- ¼teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish .
Step 3Combine everything—turkey, cooked rice, chopped green pepper and onion, sliced mushrooms (if using), condensed soup, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper—in a large bowl.
Step 4Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish.
Step 5Cover and bake 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbly.