Broiled Stone Fruit with Cardamom Banana Soft Serve
Easy chai-inspired almondmilk soft serve with roasted stone fruit.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 3frozen bananas
- 2cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2plums, halved and pitted
- 2nectarines, halved and pitted
- ⅛cup sugar
- 2tablespoons apple cider
- Chia seeds for garnish
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
Step 1Place fruit in a baking dish, cut side up and pour cider over top. Sprinkle tops with sugar and cook at 425 degrees F for 17 minutes and finish under the broiler until browned.
Step 2To make soft serve, place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve under fruit immediately or chill in freezer in a dish for 1 hour to make more scoopable.
Step 3Sprinkle with chia seeds and blueberries.