Spiced Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
I put this together when my apples and peanut butter addiction was at its peak. It's light, fluffy, and has a great peanut butter taste. Store in the refrigerator.
- Serves: 3 persons
- 2cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1tablespoon milk, or more to taste
- ¼teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛teaspoon ground red chile pepper
- ⅛teaspoon salt
Step 1Combine Greek yogurt, peanut butter, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, red chile pepper, and salt in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.