Easy Honey-Mustard Chicken and Potato Bake
This easy-to-prepare and delicious meal is both sweet and savory, with a hint of honey and mustard combining chicken thighs and potatoes.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1cup chicken broth
- ½cup honey
- ¼cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1tablespoon mustard powder
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1teaspoon rosemary flakes
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8chicken thighs
- 3pounds red potatoes, unpeeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1large yellow onion, coarsely chopped
Step 1Whisk broth, honey, yellow mustard, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a large mixing bowl until well blended. Add chicken, potatoes, and onion and stir until well coated. Let mixture marinate for 20 minutes.
Step 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Step 3Transfer chicken to the prepared baking dish. Cover chicken with potatoes and pour remaining liquid on top.
Step 4Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown and chicken is no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 50 minutes.