Broccoli Salad from VOSKOS®
A few flavorful additions and ingredient swaps change up the basic broccoli-raisin salad. This version takes the fresh side dish into the healthful realm with added dried blueberries and almonds. VOSKOS® Nonfat Blueberry Greek Yogurt replaces the mayo.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1(5.3 ounce) container VOSKOS® Nonfat Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- ¼cup dried blueberries
- 2tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4cups coarsely chopped fresh broccoli florets
- ¼cup sliced almonds, toasted*
- 2slices low-fat, low-sodium bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
Step 1Combine the VOSKOS® Nonfat Blueberry Greek Yogurt, dried blueberries, red onion, and vinegar in a bowl. Add broccoli and stir to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Before serving stir in the almonds and bacon.