Dill Pickle Dip
This was served at our Easter lunch and was devoured. Serve with chips or crackers.
- Serves: 1 person
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1cup chopped dill pickles, or more to taste
- ¼cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2tablespoons pickle juice, or more to taste
- 1teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½teaspoon kosher salt
- 1pinch freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Step 1Stir cream cheese in a bowl with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in dill pickles, onion, pickle juice, dill weed, salt, and pepper until evenly distributed. Refrigerate before serving, at least 1 hour.