Easy Crock Pot Fondue
This simple cheese fondue recipe is so easy and delicious no one will believe that you just mixed it up and let the crock pot do the rest.
- Serves: 10 persons
- 1(10 1/2-ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1pound processed cheese, like Velveeta (cut into cubes)
- 16ounces Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1(12-ounce) can beer, or 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- ½teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2drops liquid smoke flavoring
Step 1Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to mix.
Step 2Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. After 1 hour of cooking time, stir.
Step 3Before serving, whisk to blend. Serve with breadsticks or veggies for dipping.