Healthy chocolate milkshake
Make a healthy version of chocolate milkshake with the help of banana, avocado, soya milk, cocoa, yogurt and xylitol. It's perfect as an after-school summer treat
- Serves: 2 persons
- 1small banana, cut into quarters
- 75g frozen avocado, cut into chunks
- 350ml fortified soya milk, chilled
- 2tbsp cocoa
- 2-3 tsp xylitol, or to taste
- 4tbsp bio yogurt, plus extra for topping, if you like
- dark chocolate, finely grated (optional), to serve
Step 1Put the banana, avocado, soya milk, cocoa, xylitol and yogurt in a food processor or blender. Whizz until smooth, then pour into two tall glasses.
Step 2Top with some extra yogurt and grate over the chocolate to serve, if you like.