PitCraft® Turkey Breakfast Biscuit
Kickstart your day with a savory sandwich.
- Serves: 5 persons
- 1pack of 5 large buttermilk biscuits
- 1pack Boar’s Head ® Naturally Smoked Bacon
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5slices Boar’s Head ® American Cheese
- 5slices Bold PitCraft ® Slow Smoked Turkey Breast , sliced thick
Step 1Bake the biscuits and cook the bacon according to package instructions.
Step 2In the meantime, make the over-easy eggs. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Crack two eggs into the pan and cook until the white starts to set, then carefully flip and cook for another 30 seconds. When fully cooked, remove from the pan and set aside. Repeat with remaining butter and eggs.
Step 3Once the biscuits have cooled to touch, split them in half and layer the bottom portions with a slice of cheese, a slice of turkey, two slices of bacon, and one over-easy egg.
Step 4Top each sandwich with the biscuit lids and serve warm.