Kay's Creamy Mango Tarts
This is an easy, not too sweet, creamy dessert.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1(8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 2tablespoons superfine sugar
- ⅓cup heavy whipping cream, or more as needed
- 16ounces diced canned mango (such as Del Monte®), drained
- 8mini graham cracker pie crusts (such as Keebler®)
Step 1Beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar together until creamy. Blend in heavy cream to make a thick, custard consistency. Fold in drained mangoes. Divide mixture between prepared crusts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.