Vegan Chocolate Truffles
These can also be made with dairy ingredients. My 10-year-old daughter has been making these on her own for a year now. Vegan chocolate truffles are always a hit with the family and crowds.
- Serves: 5 persons
- 8ounces dairy-free cream cheese (such as Tofutti®)
- 3cups confectioners' sugar
- 12ounces vegan chocolate chips, melted
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼cup shredded coconut
- ¼cup chopped almonds
Step 1Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating until well blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Step 2Shape the chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in cocoa powder, coconut, or almonds. Store in the refrigerator.