Small Batch Peanut Butter Powder M&M Cookies
These cookies are untraditional as they do not use peanut butter, but do incorporate peanut butter powder for just a hint of peanut butter taste.
- Serves: 8 persons
- ½cup powdered peanut butter (such as PB2®)
- ¼cup sugar
- 2½ tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1large egg
- 1pinch salt
- ½teaspoon peanut butter flavor
- ¼teaspoon baking powder
- ¼cup mini candy-coated milk chocolate (such as M&M's®)
Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2Combine powdered peanut butter, sugar, butter, flour, egg, salt, peanut butter flavor, and baking powder in a bowl. Fold in mini M&Ms®.
Step 3Drop dough by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
Step 4Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned, about 12 minutes.