Ron's Stewed Shrimp
Boiled shrimp that my dad used to make.
- Serves: 5 persons
- 5pounds shell-on medium shrimp
- ⅓cup mustard seed (such as McCormick®)
- 2tablespoons seasoned salt (such as McCormick Season All®)
- 2tablespoons dry mustard powder
- 10tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1teaspoon celery salt
- 4cups beer
- 2cups distilled white vinegar
- 2bay leaves
Step 1Place the shrimp, mustard seed, seasoned salt, mustard powder, yellow mustard, black pepper, celery salt, beer, and vinegar into a large pot and bring to a boil. Turn the heat off and stir in the bay leaves. Let cool slightly before draining and serving.