Maple Apple Pie Protein Squares
Protein squares for quick snacks! Store in the refrigerator.
- Serves: 30 persons
- 1cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾cup maple syrup
- ½cup crunchy almond butter
- 4cups oat flour
- 2tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2scoops vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
Step 1Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Step 2Combine applesauce, maple syrup, and almond butter in a large mixing bowl. Add oat flour, cinnamon, cocoa, and protein powder; mix until well combined. Spread into the prepared dish.
Step 3Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into 30 squares and wrap in parchment paper.