Joni's Leftover Turkey Salad
Add a slice of cheese and lettuce and enjoy this turkey salad on moist egg bread or croissants!
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2cups cooked turkey meat, chopped
- ½cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon white sugar
- ¼cup slivered almonds
- ¼cup dried cranberries
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1pinch celery salt, or more to taste
Step 1Mix turkey, mayonnaise, sweet relish, Dijon mustard, and sugar together in a bowl. Fold in almonds and cranberries. Season with salt, pepper, and celery salt. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.