Chunky Salsa Dip for a Party
Don't have a lot of time to prepare an appetizer for a hungry crowd? This quick and easy crowd pleaser will be sure to add some zip to your plain tortilla chips.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1(8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1cup chopped sweet onion
- 1cup cubed Cheddar cheese
- ½cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1medium tomato, diced
- 1small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1(1 ounce) package taco seasoning
Step 1Mix black beans, salsa, onion, Cheddar cheese, bell pepper, cilantro, tomato, jalapeno, and taco seasoning together in a medium bowl. Serve immediately.