Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
My daughter renamed this recipe 'The Best Dessert I've Ever Eaten' this summer when I prepared it for Memorial Day. I had made it before, but my husband had probably eaten all of it before she had a chance to get a taste! My husband doesn't like me to take this dessert to a large gathering because it means he won't have any leftovers! Got this recipe from a Bunco friend.
- Serves: 1 person
- 24vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 2(8 ounce) containers whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1(12 ounce) jar hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1(12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- ¼cup chopped pecans, or to taste
Step 1Arrange a layer of ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of a 9x13-inch dish; top with a layer of whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping. Repeat layering with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping, hot fudge topping, and caramel topping, ending with a top layer of whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover dish with aluminum foil and freeze until set, at least 30 minutes.