Ranch-Rubbed Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Crema, Radish, and Lime
Ranch-rubbed grilled steak is the star of these mouthwatering carne asada tacos served with avocado crema, radish, and lime.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1¼ pounds flank steak
- 2teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, plus more for seasoning crema
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½(8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 8tortillas, warmed
- 4small radishes, sliced thinly
- Lime wedges
Step 1Preheat a grill or pan over medium-high heat.
Step 2Rub the skirt or flank steak on all sides with the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix and black pepper to taste. Place steak on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain.
Step 3Put the sour cream, avocado, a pinch of seasoning mix, and lime juice into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth.
Step 4Fill each tortilla with steak, and top with the avocado crema and radish slices. Serve with lime wedges.