Mango Green Tea Frappuccino®
I love Starbucks® Frappuccinos®, so I made this drink with a twist. It has yummy mangoes to complement it!
- Serves: 1 person
- 1cup vanilla ice cream
- ¾cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 10cubes ice
- 2tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1mango - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- ½cup mango sorbet, or to taste
- 1tablespoon whipped cream, or to taste
Step 1Combine ice cream, green tea, ice, and sugar in a blender; blend until thick and creamy. Pour ice cream mixture into a serving cup.
Step 2Arrange mango on a plate or in a bowl. Spoon mango sorbet over mangoes. Place ice cream mixture on the plate or in the bowl and top with whipped cream.