NO YOLKS® Saucy Shrimp Noodles with Feta
This simple yet elegant dish can be served with a tossed leafy green salad to complete the meal.
- Serves: 4 persons
- ½(12 ounce) package NO YOLKS® Dumpling Noodles
- 2⅓ cups tomato and herb pasta sauce
- ¼cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- ½cup white wine
- 1teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ½teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½pound peeled and deveined frozen raw shrimp, thawed
- 1pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1tablespoon Chopped fresh parsley
Step 1Prepare the noodles according to package directions.
Step 2Meanwhile, bring the sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, wine (if using), lemon juice, lemon zest (if using) and oregano to a simmer in a large skillet set over medium heat. Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until no pink remains. Season to taste with pepper.
Step 3Serve the shrimp mixture over the hot cooked noodles. Garnish each serving with feta cheese and parsley.