Sheet Pan Shrimp and Sausage Bake
Easy shrimp and sausage bake, delicious, healthier, and gluten free, all on one big sheet pan in the oven!
- Serves: 6 persons
- cooking spray
- 1pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 4ears corn, husked
- 4tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1lemon, juiced
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 2teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1teaspoon paprika, divided
- ½teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 1red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1orange bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4andouille sausages, sliced
- 1lemon, cut into wedges
- 1pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
- finely chopped green onion, or to taste
Step 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
Step 2Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes. Drain. Cut corn into thirds.
Step 3Meanwhile, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning, juice from 1 lemon, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well to combine and set seasoning mixture aside.
Step 4Combine boiled potatoes and corn, all the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, and sausage slices in a large bowl. Add seasoning mixture and mix evenly.
Step 5Spread potato mixture onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Place lemon wedges evenly on all sides of the sheet pan.
Step 6Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
Step 7Meanwhile, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning in a bowl. Marinate for a few minutes. Add shrimp to the sheet pan with the potato mixture after 8 minutes of baking and mix to combine.
Step 8Return sheet pan to the oven and cook until shrimp are opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.