Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Red Peppers
A kosher, vegan recipe for roasted broccoli and red peppers, seasoned simply with garlic and a touch of salt.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1large bunch broccoli, woody ends trimmed, stems peeled
- 1red pepper, cored, cut into strips, optional
- 1to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2to 3 garlic cloves, smashed, finely chopped
- ½teaspoon kosher salt , or sea salt
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Preheat the oven to 400 F. Break the broccoli crowns into florets and slice the stalks into rounds.
Step 3Arrange the broccoli and red peppers (if using) in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the garlic and salt, and then toss to coat.
Step 4Roast in the preheated oven, stirring once or twice, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the broccoli is crisp-tender and beginning to caramelize.