Fiesta Rice and flavorful tastes of Mexico combined to bring a mouthwatering salad. This would be great for a potluck!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 2¼ cups chicken stock
- 1(6 ounce) box UNCLE BEN'S® Brown Rice & Quinoa Roasted Red Pepper
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- ¼cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice, or more to taste
Step 1Combine chicken stock, rice, and seasoning packet in a saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat; allow to cool about 20 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled through.
Step 2Place rice in a serving bowl. Stir in black beans, avocado, mango, chopped chipotle chile, and cilantro. Drizzle with lime juice and toss. If salad seems too dry, add an additional tablespoon lime juice.