Black Friday Turkey Salad
This turkey salad is my original creation. I got a craving the day after Thanksgiving last year and spent the afternoon creating this delicious turkey salad.
- Serves: 4 persons
- ½cup mayonnaise (such as Hellman's®)
- 3tablespoons prepared yellow mustard (such as Plochman's®)
- 2tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- ¾cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2tablespoons dill pickle relish
- ½cup finely chopped pepperoncini
- ⅛teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt, to taste
- 2cups coarsely chopped leftover turkey
Step 1Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, bacon, Cheddar cheese, relish, pepperoncini, red pepper, and salt in a large bowl; add the turkey and stir to coat.