Strawberry Chicken Salad for Sandwiches
One of my favorite lunch salads has strawberries, pecans, and poppy seed dressing. I thought those ingredients sounded great for a chicken salad sandwich. Try this delightful chicken salad on a croissant or served on a plate with crackers.
- Serves: 2 persons
- ½cup mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons lemon juice
- 1teaspoon honey
- 2teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2cups chopped, cooked chicken
- ¾cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼cup pecan pieces
- 1stalk chopped celery
- 2stalks green onions, chopped
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Step 1Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, and poppy seeds together in a medium bowl. Add chicken, strawberries, pecans, celery, green onions, parsley; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.